About the role
As the Talent Acquisition Lead you will be accountable for the provision of leadership, guidance and support to the Talent Acquisition Specialists and Coordinator; managing the sourcing, interviewing, employment and onboarding processes to deliver recruitment services to WorkSafe Victoria. This role will provide subject matter expertise on recruitment strategy and planning, and act as a central coordination point for the remuneration evaluation process.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team of Talent Acquisition Specialists and the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to ensure clarity in their role and delivery expectations
- Manage stakeholder and service provider relationships to enhance the delivery of recruitment experiences
- Lead the education of People Leaders and employees on the interpretation and application of recruitment and onboarding policies, processes and associated services
- Engage with the business to understand bespoke recruitment requirements and subsequently, plan, design and deliver BAU, campaign and executive recruitment activity, ensuring that the team are adequately resourced to deliver
- Lead all campaign recruitment activity, ensuring that the team are adequately resourced to deliver, providing guidance on sourcing strategies and developing talent pools that enable sustainable resourcing
- Oversee all recruitment reporting and analytics on recruitment and projects
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
You're an experienced and vibrant recruitment professional with superior communication and organisation skills. You have proven ability to lead a team to service delivery excellence.
- Demonstrated background in recruitment, ideally in an in-house recruitment model
- Proven experience of end-to-end process
- Substantial experience in leading and managing a team.
- Proven ability to liaise in a professional and sensitive level with a diverse internal and external client or stakeholder group.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and prioritise work and resources within organisational constraints.
- Experience in the preparation of reports, presentations and budgets.
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills in the MS Office suite and administrator or advanced experience using a recruitment management system preferably TURBO Recruit.
Tertiary qualifications in HR (or related disciplines).
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Applications close 11:00pm, Wednesday 4th December 2019. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Katherine Bray on (03) 4243 8895.
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe 2030 will ensure that WorkSafe Victoria remains at the forefront of workplace health and safety, and meets the community's high expectations in relation to managing the workers' compensation scheme at a time of rapid workplace change. WorkSafe 2030's prevention-led approach will save lives and reduce injuries. It will deliver affordable premiums and lower administration costs for employers, freeing up their time and resources.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.