People & Culture Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Screen Queensland (View other jobs from this organisation)
People & Culture Advisor
ABOUT SCREEN QUEENSLAND
Screen Queensland is a government-owned company that invests in talent and projects to grow a creative, innovative and successful screen industry with a focus on stories and global audiences, secures production to Queensland, and delivers an active screen culture across the state. www.screenqld.com.au
Screen Queensland is committed to providing a workplace that is inclusive of difference, encouraging and enabling each employee to fully contribute. The Company recognises the diversity of our employees and aims to provide a Company culture that recognises, respects, values and enables everyone to work effectively towards the achievement of our business goals.
This role will support the Financial & Corporate Services Controller to contribute to the delivery of Screen Queensland’s organisational strategy by delivering HR advice to managers across the business and providing a full range of general Human Resources services and activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Coordinate end to end recruitment and selection process i.e. advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, selection of applicants
- Manage all onboarding, induction and exit processes
- Coordinate probation review, performance review and performance management processes
- Production and development of management information for the purposes of producing HR reports and metrics.
- Build strong partnerships with managers to provide operational HR support, with a focus on building a high-performance culture and highly engaged employees
- Provide advice, support and coaching on performance, talent, succession planning and training and development
- Organise learning and development training sessions as required
- Develop, maintain and review HR policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- Degree level qualification in HR or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a HR generalist role
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- A mature approach, discretion and sound judgement
- The ability to build effective relationships with leaders
- A high level of attention to details and organisational skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid volunteer days
- Health and wellness benefits
- Dog friendly workplace
How to apply
Your application must include:
- Cover letter (in Word or pdf format) – no more than two pages and it must include a response to the selection criteria above.
- Resume – clearly detailing your skills and experience as relevant to this role. Please include the details of two referees.
For further information, please contact Dee Mundell, Financial & Corporate Services Controller, on 07 3248 0500.
Applications close 5pm Friday 7 February 2020.
Prospective applicants only please.
- Closing Date:
- 07 Feb 2020
- QLD - Brisbane
- Work Type:
- Part Time