Records Support Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Records Support Officer
- Canberra location
Remuneration commencing from $72,423 plus 15% superannuation
Ongoing, Full-time (Open to Flexible Hours)
Free gym membership
Open to Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage treatment plants and pumping stations to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Our Business Services Group is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Quality and Records Management team. You will be responsible for the provision of advice and support to business units in improving records management practices and maintaining the Integrated Management System (IMS) documentation.
A day in the life:
1. Maintain and seek continuous improvement of our Records Management system and ensure its compliance with Territory Records Act 2002 and relevant industry standard methodologies.
2. Deliver advice and assistance to our users including issue resolution and hands-on training.
3. Perform administration duties as part of Records Management such as creation, archival, retrieval and disposal of electronic and physical files.
4. Develop and implement records management documentation including procedures, work instructions, reports and training material.
5. Conduct quality checks on documentation as part of maintenance and continuous improvement of our IMS.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
1. Relevant tertiary qualifications (in commerce, arts or business administration) will be beneficial OR substantial records and/or quality management specific qualifications.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of records management and relevant legislative and regulatory requirements and its impact on records management within the business.
3. Proven experience in delivery of administrative services related to electronic and physical records management.
4. Experience as a records management officer with a medium-large organisation or consulting/advisory firm.
5. Experience in developing and maintaining quality management systems documentation based on editorial style guide rules.
Bonus if you have:
1. Proven knowledge and experience of SharePoint
About the team
We are a collaborative and flexible team that is committed to delivering quality client service through excellent partnerships with different parts of the business and we value a culture of openness, safety and excellence.
1. You are collaborative: you build and champion positive relationships and enjoy providing support to our business.
2. You have a keen eye for detail.
3. You are analytical and enjoy problem solving.
4. You are self-directed and proactive yet know when to seek for help.
About our application process
Please apply through our Recruitment portal by submitting your resume, cover letter and brief responses to our selection criteria.
If you wish to learn more about the role, please connect with Sudarshani Seneviratne on 0455 097 698.
Applications will close on Wednesday 20 March 2019.
Thinking about moving to Canberra?
Canberra is the capital of the ACT. It has a population of 400,000 and is a modern city with a cosmopolitan feel. It offers all the city services and lifestyle amenities of a world-class capital, as well as being settled beside the alpine mountains and southeast coast which makes it an exceptional location for adventure.
Canberra highlights a phenomenal food and wine culture and is very family-friendly with progressive education, health care, clean environment, and is home to some of Australia’s best roads and bike paths. It’s a safe and relaxing place to live.
- Closing Date:
- 20 Mar 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- Starting $72,423
- Work Type:
- Full Time