About the company
Contract role within a local state government department that offers great work life balance and exposure to large scale facilities and project management.
About the role
The Facility Manager is responsible for managing large projects and works programs and associated contractors, project teams in the development and provision of total facilities management services across multiple government agencies in accordance with the Across Government Facilities Management Arrangements.
- Planning and managing the operational delivery of very large and complex work programs
- Managing a team of staff in the delivery of very large operational work programs, which would include planning and allocating work
- Coordinating complex operational liaison and negotiation processes, with internal and external stakeholders
Skill and experience
- Project Management or relevant qualification
- Experience in Facilities Management
- Clear Drivers License an essential
- DCSI or the ability to obtain the clearance; ability to undergo SAPOL check
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
This role offers great work life balance.
How to Apply
To be considered please click apply. For more information please contact Claudia on 8150 7035
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.