- Provides professional, effective and high quality customer services to players and key stakeholders through multiple channels using a number of technology systems
- Undertakes processes to support innovative, and customer focused service and support initiatives for players and key stakeholders
- Undertakes the escalation and effective resolution of incidents, issues and complaints affecting players and other stakeholders or relating to processes and outcomes
- Develops relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support and improve service delivery
- Maintains accurate and complete records of all customer interactions and transactions
- Identifies, analyses and reports on player issues and trends
- Undertakes other duties as required
There are four positions which provide services and support to our players and stakeholders.
For further job related information:
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Chad Simeons, Senior Customer Services and Sales Officer on 08 9488 6303.
Please view the About us section on our web page http://www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au/lotterywest/about-us and follow the link to Jobs WA by clicking Careers (find out more) – current career opportunities. Refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next six (6) months at Lotterywest.
Closing date: 9:30am Thursday 25 July 2019