- Home Support assessments
- Greensborough location
An opportunity is available for an experienced and enthusiastic Regional Assessment Officer to undertake holistic home support assessments to assist clients to continue living independently in their home and community.
About the role
- You will conduct client assessments and reviews for clients 65 and over and for Home and Community Care (HACC) Program for Younger People (PYP)
- Undertake the Intake Officer role when required
- Ensure the strict security of all confidential client information
- Document accurately
- Prepare reports as required
- Actively participate in the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) meetings
- Assist in policy and procedure development
You will have
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Social Work, Allied Health, Disability, or related / relevant field
- Experience in undertaking service specific and holistic assessments, intake, and support / care planning and coordination
- Demonstrated initial needs identification, support planning and assessment skills in aged care
- Knowledge and experience of issues related to older people and aged services provision, particularly in the CHSP
- Knowledge of available community services
- Proficient IT skills – particularly with aged and disability services software
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Working With Children Check
- Evidence of Covid 19 Vaccination
The successful applicant must be prepared to undergo a police check.
Culture: Staff choose to align their career with Banyule because of our values of Working Together Working Better, career and professional development opportunities and the way we work in partnership with the community to deliver our services.
- Salary range $86,182.74 to $93,696.04 pro rata plus super
- Temporary part time 24 hrs per week until June 2023
- Ongoing learning and individual development opportunities, including health & wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible work arrangements
- Greensborough location
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Leanne Horvath Tel: 9457 9922 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on: Sunday 12 December 2021.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.