At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe is relocating its headquarters to Geelong by 2018. Prior to this date, this role will be based between 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne and our Geelong interim office.
About the role
Reporting into the Manager, Organisational Development & Capability, you will provide support, service and some specialised knowledge to your team and key business areas. In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of the Corporate Induction Program and WorkSafe Reward and Recognition program
- Maintain and produce training resources, feedback and evaluation processes
- Administer Learning Management System (LMS) and other HR systems
- Update and inform via various communication channels to internal and external stakeholders
Skills & experience
- Experience in a similar coordination role within HR, Organisational Development or Learning & Development area
- Strong HR/HRIS systems capability, preferably with an LMS
- Excellent customer focus and stakeholder engagement across a diverse portfolio
- Proactive approach, coupled with strong organisational skillset
Benefits & culture
In return we offer a range of great benefits, including work variety, workplace flexibility and leave options, learning and development opportunities, study support, a leading health and wellbeing program, contribution to gym memberships and prescription eye wear and discounted corporate health insurance rates. WorkSafe prides itself on being a great place to work.
No applications from recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close midnight Wednesday, 30th August 2017. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.