Ambulance Victoria's mission is to improve the health of our community by delivering innovative, high quality ambulance services. Ambulance Victoria now welcome applications from a suitably experienced project coordinator to join the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO). This role is designed to support delivery of AV's transformation agenda, to ensure projects and change initiatives translate organisational objectives into high value business outcomes. This is a full time, permanent position currently based at Doncaster.
About the role
The EPMO Coordinator will provide strong coordination, professional assessment and recommendations for the development and implementation of AV's Improvement, Projects and Change Management framework to ensure support for a range of team functions, AV projects and business transformation initiatives.
Reporting to the Manager Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), the key duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting continuous improvement of EPMO functions and contributing to the evolving needs of the business by undertaking quality assurance activities identifying risks, implementing mitigation strategies, ensuring compliance and maintaining systems and processes;
- Developing, designing and delivering projects, frameworks, change learning programs including workshops, tutorials, coaching and mentoring programs;
- Supporting the establishment of a Community of Practice to foster an environment of community and connection, share knowledge and experiences, optimise engagement and build capability;
- Coordinating the development of strategic project and external budget bids, working in collaboration with Finance and across Divisions as required;
- Building strong working relationships across all areas of the organisation and external stakeholders, to support a highly collaborative, customer focussed and results oriented team, and contributing to a cohesive and supportive work environment;
- Maintenance of EPMO documentation and knowledge management across all EPMO systems, processes and platforms to champion best practice.
You are self-motivated, have the ability to work with limited supervision, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, where your ability to coordinate across a range of activities is critical to the success of your team and customers. You build and maintain solid trust-based working relationships and have a strong attention to detail.
Qualifications in Program or Project Management, Change Management, and Business or Public Administration, would be highly desirable.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience in the provision of professional administration or project coordination support, in large and complex service delivery organisations;
- Proven experience in compliance reporting, analysis and insights generation;
- Sound understanding of coaching, mentoring and community engagement activities;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; and
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
What's in it for you?
As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance, as well as offering salary packaging options, generous personal leave entitlements and accrued days off for full time staff and other benefits including free on-site parking.
We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our peoples' skills and abilities and whether our staffing reflects the diversity of the Victorian community.
Successful applicants will need to complete a Police Check and will possess a current Victorian driver's licence as travel within Victoria may be required.
AV has introduced salary bands and this position is graded at AV4. The salary range for an AV4 position is $91,531 to $114,549 plus 9.5% superannuation. The expectation is that employees will commence at the base of the grade applicable to a position.
How to apply?
Applicants are requested to address the Key Selection Criteria listed under the same heading, on pages 2 and 3 of the position description, and to read the document attached "Applying for a position with Ambulance Victoria" on our Careers page. For any queries please email email@example.com or contact us on 03 9840 3653.
Your application will form an integral part of the selection process and should be of a high quality including:
- Cover letter
- Document addressing the Key Selection Criteria
Please submit your application for the Coordinator, Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPMO) position by Sunday 16th February 2020, by clicking on ‘Apply online'.
Applications must be submitted via the AV Careers Centre website https://careers.ambulance.vic.gov.au/ to be considered.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to deliver the Best Care to the Victorian community, and helps create a healthier, more productive workplace for our people.
"Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position"