- Statewide Clinical Support Services - Workforce
- Full time, ongoing - Total Indicative Remuneration $102,564 - $108,432 - ASO6
The Senior Learning and Development Officer provides training support across SCSS which contributes to the achievement of SA Government, SA Health and Statewide Clinical Support Services strategic goals and priorities. The position is a pivotal resource in ensuring contemporary and appropriate education to emerging workforce changes and challenges being experienced across SA Health.
The Senior Learning and Development Officer is responsible for maintaining an operational focus of the Workforce Learning and Development agenda. The role will focus on:
- Planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of staff learning and development programs across SCSS;
- Coordinate the development, delivery and evaluation of a suite of learning and development programs;
- Prepare reports of training effectiveness;
- Lead the development, review and implementation of HR procedures/policies, plans, strategies and key projects; and
- Assist with the development of communication material.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
714468 Senior Learning and Development Officer.pdf
Applications close: 28 Feb 2020 11:55 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time