The 8th Annual National Public Sector Communication Officers' Conference 2017
The 8th Annual National Public Sector Communication Officers’ Conference 2017
Pre-Conference Workshop 3 April 2017
Conference 4 & 5 April 2017
Post-Conference Workshop 6 & 7 April 2017
- Essential skills for communication excellence
- Best practice media management
- Strategies for maximising stakeholder engagement
- Developing strategic communication campaigns
About the event:
With technological developments becoming a societal norm, professionals in the communications space must prepare themselves with the necessary tools and skill sets to remain ahead of advancements and place an innovative foot forward. In order to navigate the complexities of such a changing environment while still managing to provide value to one’s organisation, it is essential to form a resilient communication strategy that will adhere to public sector requirements and regulations.
The 8th Annual National Public Sector Communication Officers’ Conference is the premier development and networking event for communication professionals across all tiers of government. This unique forum provides the opportunity for practitioners to discuss the challenges, best practice and future directions for the communication realm within the public sector. With a compilation of case studies, expert commentaries and a panel discussion comprised of some of the country’s leading professionals in the space, real-world insights and practical advice will be provided concerning communication efforts in the public eye.
This event is an invaluable networking opportunity to engage with leaders and peers across all areas of the public sector, register seats or tables early to secure your team’s place and benefit from this fantastic opportunity to refresh skills and strengthen networks with other like-minded professionals.
Key Featured speakers:
- Belinda Newham Director, Strategic Engagement and Cybercrime Policy CERT Australia within the Attorney-General’s Department
- Roger Sharp Chief Communications Officer Department of Health and Human Services Victoria
- Brett Fifield Deputy Director General, Performance and Engagement NSW Department of Primary Industries
- Tracey Bell Branch Manager, Communication Services Branch Department of Social Services
- Matthew Abbott Senior Executive Leader, Corporate Affairs Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE to view more speaker
Contact us and register:
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711
10% discount off the Standard rate for CareerSpot subscribers with the code NCO0417A QC