About the role
This role will develop, implement and support a standardised Transition Planning and Support methodology to enable project managers and other stakeholders to plan appropriate resources to execute projects through service transition to operation.
- Responsible for the Transition Planning and Support function including the development and maintenance of all policies, processes, standards, template and guidelines to support the function's operating model.
- Foster close interaction and working relationships with Service Transition process managers, team leads and other Cenitex process and project managers in order to ensure successful Transition Planning.
- Manage the Transition Planning and Support committees, reference groups and governance bodies as required to support and improve the functions operating model.
- Develop all training and communication requirements to support the Transition planning and support function.
- Assist in the development of all functional reports.
- Publish Service Transition performance statistics and identify key areas for improvement.
- Assist project managers and operational team leads in the definition and establishment of reusable Transition Plans.
- Prepare and analyse complex transition planning reports.
- Identify areas of process improvement.
- Perform post implementation reviews of specific transition plans as requested/required.
- Assist in the coordination of activities within Service Transition, specifically with respect to the build, test and implement stage of the Service Life cycle.
- Foster a culture that appropriately models the vision, values and commitments, ensuring that the safety, development and growth of employees within the team.
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by Cenitex.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team where you will have significant influence to deliver improved services that will drive internal customer satisfaction and business improvements.
A copy of the full position description can be accessed by clicking the "Apply Now" field.
All employment is subject to satisfactory National Police Record Check and the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close Tuesday, 1 May 2018.
Applications must include a cover letter and a document addressing the key selection criteria. Please ensure to lodge your application via the job portal in a Word format.
For further information please contact Minna Mathew (Recruitment Advisor) via email Cenitex.recruitment@Cenitex.vic.gov.au.