Research and Evaluation Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
South Western Sydney PHN (View other jobs from this organisation)
Research and Evaluation Coordinator
- Do you have a passion for evaluating and driving evidence-based outcomes in the health care sector?
- Do enjoy working in a diverse and fast pace environment with a number of key stakeholders?
- Are you looking for a role that provides you with learning and development opportunities, a flexible working environment in a supportive team with a strong focus on employee health and wellbeing?
- Full time maternity relief contract until July 2022, in Campbelltown.
With your ideas, expertise and commitment, you can make a real difference to the lives of those in our community. At SWSPHN we are dedicated to enhancing and connecting primary health care, so residents and patients achieve better health outcomes.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and overseeing involvement in research projects
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems
- Receiving, managing and disseminating data and reports from suppliers
- Building monitoring and evaluation capacity within the organisation
Come and Join Us
Submit your application to email@example.com and include:
- Cover letter addressing the 2 questions below
Question 1 – Please provide an example of an instance where you have applied research and evaluation methodologies to drive evidence-based decision making (informed by multiple perspectives) within an organisation.
Question 2 – Provide an example where you have had to juggle several projects at the same time. How did you organise your time? What was the outcome?
Contact: Domenic Zappia, Commissioning Manager – 0421 519 425
Salary Range: $79,000 – $83,000 pa (plus super & tax-free salary packaging)
Closing Date: 14th April 2021
SWSPHN is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. Preferred applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be subject to a Criminal Record Check.
- Closing Date:
- 14 Apr 2021
- NSW - Campbelltown
- $79,000 – $83,000 pa (plus super & tax-free salary packaging)
- Work Type: