- Lead a team of digital experts responsible for the creation of the Project DNA, which includes the federation of data from Building Information Modelling (BIM) systems, Geographic Information System (GIS) and 3D Visualisation and Gamification tools and other associated systems.
- Lead Integrated Database and Dashboard (IDD) development and support to the Delivery Authority’s teams delivering the Alliance-led Rail Integration and Systems (RIS) Project, Public-Private Partnership (PPP) contractor-led Tunnel, Station and Development (TSD) Project, European Train Control System (ETCS) Project, developer-led Precinct Development projects and managing the wider Delivery Authority Portfolio Management performance reporting environment.
- Lead the weekly, monthly, and quarterly collection, dissemination and updating of semi-automatic, data-driven project and program reporting in support of Delivery Authority’s teams in line with the monthly, quarterly and yearly Program review and reporting cycles.
- Manage QR and TMR’s data integration into and ongoing contribution to the IDD environment through the Integrated Program Controls Office (IPCO).
- Develop and maintain the data integration and assurances processes to meet Project and Program review and reporting requirements for time, cost, risk, scope and stakeholder functions and other functions as they are added to the IDD.
- Support the complex integration of IDD and DNA datasets as part of the Digital Network Approach strategy and Common Data Environment (CDE) plan.
- Support the development of DNA systems, processes and procedures to ensure reliable and efficient digital model data, adherence to standards and classifications (BS1192/PAS1192, ISO-19650 and Uniclass) and improve efficiency of information sharing processes through automation.
- Actively participate in the development and continuous improvement of the Delivery Authority’s IDD system; Digital Network Approach Strategy; Portfolio and Program Controls Management Plans; and other Delivery Authority processes and procedures as required.
- Maintain relationships with other Planning, Design, Construction and Controls teams across various internal/external stakeholders to support the exchange of digital Program Controls and DNA information between teams and organisations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in leading a multi-disciplined team of technical experts to implement innovative solutions and meet deadlines and stakeholder requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, managing and integrating project datasets across multiple environments in major project delivery in either major infrastructure or rail industry areas.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of industry standard IDD software applications that includes Microsoft SQL, Microsoft PowerBI and Microsoft Azure environments.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of industry standard CDE software applications that includes Bentley ProjectWise, InEight Teambinder and BIM 360.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of industry standard DNA software applications that includes ArcGIS Suite (Including ArcMap, ArcGIS Online, Portal, Server and Pro), Autodesk Suite (Including Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD), iConstruct, Synchro 4D, and their interoperability with other DNA software suites.
- Well-developed skills in the collection, structure and analysis of project digital datasets with the ability to interpret and report on relevant data and automate further analysis and report generation.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including areas such as community engagement, marketing, planning and economic development, all engineering disciplines, finance and project controls.
- An ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines with autonomy and within a team environment.
How to apply
Please provide the following information for the selection panel to assess your suitability for this role: