This role will provide administration, coordination and reporting activities for the Procurement team delivering general goods and services (non-project) procurement within CRRDA.
- Provide administrative support to the rest of the Procurement team.
- Procurement and contract administration in accordance with applicable procurement principles and guidelines.
- Prepare procurement and contracting documentation, including approvals, tenders, evaluation, award recommendations, variations, terminations, etc.
- Maintain contracts and procurement records, registers and documentation including all contractual correspondence, customer contact information, contract variations, extensions, insurances and securities, and other relevant documentation
- Provide procurement progress reporting, KPI and status updates on a regular basis and as required.
- Interface with Finance team to ensure contracts and procurement outputs align.
- Actively participate as a member of the contracts and procurement team to develop and assist in the achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and at times autonomously, to achieve work targets and deliver outcomes in a changing and fast-paced procurement environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage procurement activities and experience analysing and reporting data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Excel and PowerPoint, experience with TRIM is desirable.
- Experience engaging and building relationships with the business and external stakeholders.