Spinifex Recruiting is seeking Call Centre Consultants, for one of our high paced Government Agency Clients.
The role is a temporary full time role, Monday to Friday Roster, based in Dubbo, NSW 2830.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to respond to multi-channel customer enquiries at first contact, as well as to processes transactions using defined processes, computerised systems, telephony and technology solutions, in order to support the effective and efficient delivery of services to a range of internal and external customers.
As the Call Centre Consultant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and directing calls via a ticketing system
- Purchase Orders
- Data Entry
- Resolving problems
- Procurement support
This position is a Monday to Friday roster.
To be successful for this position it is essential that you possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong computer literacy (office suites programmes) and the ability to learn inhouse systems quickly
- SAP and Ariba experience, preferred
- Strong Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable phone manner
- Team player
- Call Centre experience, desirable
- Two recent professional references
- Available for immediate start
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and possess the above criteria, please apply now with your current resume.
For any further enquiries about this role please contact Elissa Daymond on 0428 841 298.