Catchment and Asset Protection Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
We are looking for a Catchment and Asset Protection Advisor to join the Water and Catchment Protection team based at Parramatta.
This role will be responsible for assessing applications for external development impacting operational land and water supply infrastructure, liaising and negotiating with local government, state government and their consultants. You will also develop and promote current recommended water quality practices to ensure assessment tools and procedures are current and available.
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in environmental management / engineering / planning, natural resource management or related
- Extensive knowledge of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Knowledge of water quality mitigation measures and processes
- Strong work ethic and a drive to achieve outcomes
- High level of interpersonal communications and written skills
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Environmental planning or environmental management
- Water quality impact assessment and management.
We will provide you an attractive remuneration package and all the tools you need to do your role. Queries can be directed to Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment National police check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this check.
Visit our career page :https://www.waternsw.com.au/about/careers
To apply please complete your personal details and submit your cover letter and resume below.
Applications close 5th of November 2018
- Closing Date:
- 05 Nov 2018
- NSW - Parramatta
- Work Type:
- Full Time