Strategic Land Use Planning Advisor - [Archived Advertisement]
Water Nsw (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are looking for a Strategic Land Use Planning Advisor to join the Water and Catchment Protection team based at Parramatta.
This role will be responsible for reviewing, coordinating and delivering strategic planning advice under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act. You will conduct assessments and provide recommendations relating to operational land and water supply infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in town, regional, urban or environmental planning; environmental management/ science; geography or natural resources.
- Strong work ethic and a drive to achieve outcomes
- Extensive knowledge of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- High level of interpersonal communications and written skills
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- The preparation and interpretation of environmental planning instruments, strategic plans, policies and planning tools.
- Environmental or urban/ regional planning
- Using methodologies for the strategic environmental assessment of land or catchments (including GIS dependent methods).
We will provide you an attractive remuneration package and all the tools you need to do your role.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment National police check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this check.
Queries can be directed to : Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
To apply please complete your personal details and submit your cover letter and resume below.
Applications close 5th of November 2018.
- Closing Date:
- 05 Nov 2018
- NSW - Parramatta
- Work Type:
- Full Time