Head Of Integrated Services - [Archived Advertisement]
Knox City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Knox City Council aspires to be an organisation which is values based, empowers leaders, enables people to make a difference and has a culture of learning and high performance. Council believes that the values, attributes and skills that each staff member brings to the organisation underpin its culture, and will ultimately result in the achievement of Council’s Vision.
About the Team
The Integrated Services Team as part of the Family and Children’s Services Department provides the following services:
- Integrated Preschools Services;
- Integrated Early Years Health and Wellbeing;
- Integrated Early Years Support;
- Integrated Early Years Hubs; and
- Integrated Early Years Operations.
About the Opportunity
Following the establishment of a new team structure, this is your opportunity to join an amazing early years team with a great reputation whose focus is working together as One Team for children and families in the Knox community.
With a strong focus on integration and collaborative practice, this newly established senior role will work with the Manager Family & Children’s Services to provide exceptional leadership and operational management across several portfolio areas including preschool, maternal child health, preschool field officer, community and supported playgroups in addition to facility and systems operations.
You are encouraged to apply for this outstanding leadership opportunity, if you:
- Are a strong professional leader with a reputation and record of achievement, demonstrating a genuine commitment to embedding organisational values within teams, an ability to influence and deliver change management for a diverse people environment across a range of early years portfolio areas;
- Are passionate about providing integrated early years services which make a difference for families and the community;
- Have specialist knowledge of the Victorian early years environment and a strong understanding of evidenced based and integrated service practice;
- Have a record of sound financial and sustainable resource management; and,
- Are looking to work in a collaborative, integrated way with a strong commitment to continuous improvement about how children and families experience us.
Further details about the role can be found in the Position Description or by contacting Janine Brown, Manager Family & Children’s Services, 03 9298 8110.
Applicants for this role must submit a cover letter, resume and a response to the selection criteria as outlined in the position description. Applications close at 11:45pm AEST on Monday 27 August 2018.
Knox Council is committed to providing a safe working environment that embraces and values child safety.
Knox Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion. We are committed to a positive, barrier-free recruitment process. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Aug 2018
- VIC - Wantirna South
- Work Type:
- Full Time