Permanent Full TimePosition Classification:
Admin Off Lvl 6Remuneration:
$70,635.7 - $72,384.72Hours Per Week:
Where you'll be working
Being part of NSW Health Pathology means you’re helping create better health and justice systems every day.
We operate more than 60 laboratories and around 200 collection centres across NSW and conduct over 60 million tests per annum. Our network of pathologists are supported by scientists, technicians and support staff who quickly and accurately assess samples so clinical teams can make the best possible treatment decisions for patients. Our Forensic & Analytical Science Service provides independent, objective analysis to the NSW criminal and coronial justice systems.
What you'll be doing
The Recruitment Business Partner is primarily responsible for managing the provision of end to end recruitment services to portfolio clients.
The role oversees and manages high volume end to end recruitment with a focus on exceptional customer service.
This role provides professional, expert advice and support across the full range of recruitment activities and works closely with the business to understand hiring requirements to attract, select and retain high caliber candidates.
The role works with and influences a variety of stakeholders at various levels and must possess excellent interpersonal and networking skills. The role balances strategic delivery with day to day recruitment operational requirements, requiring flexibility, manages multiple and varied projects.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business/Human Resources and/or extensive demonstrated experience in a Human Resource/Workforce/Recruitment orientated role, or a combination of both work and study
- Proven effectiveness in the provision of accurate, sound and informative recruitment advice to staff and managers, utilising and interpreting policies, procedures and/or public sector practices
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to proactively prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach
- Demonstrated competence in the interpretation of industrial agreements and awards and other employee related legislation
An eligibility list will be created for future permanent full time / part time, temporary and casual vacancies.
Applicants may be required to undergo a functional assessment prior to appointment.
This position is a permanent position. To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency. Please note: A person who is not an Australian citizen or a permanent resident is only eligible for temporary employment for a period not longer than the duration of their current visa.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Leah Moffatt on Leah.Moffatt@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 19 January 2020
To view the position description or submit your applications please click the 'Apply' button below.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Ethical Practices, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and promote a smoke-free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks conducted for all positions.