St John Ambulance is one of the most well-known and trusted brands in Australia and a registered training organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity and are on the look for an enthusiastic and out-going Facilitator who is passionate about spreading the knowledge of First Aid across NSW, along with delivering our new Aged Care Mental Health and Caring for Kids courses.
St John will provide you with all teaching materials and resources required for you to share your passion with your students, as well as an extensive on boarding program which equips you with the skill set and confidence you need to succeed.
What is the role?
As our Facilitator, you will be responsible for delivering high quality St John approved First Aid courses to our customers either at St John sites or at the customer's site and actively involving yourself within the course and becoming an expert in the field.
Our Facilitators will have:
- Endorsed to deliver first aid – HLTAID003 and/or HLTAID004
- Certificate IV TAE 40110 – LLN module inclusive (preferable)
- Experience working with first aid
- Desired applicants will have experience working in health care and/or child care
- Outstanding learning and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Disciplined to keep to a timetable and curriculum
- Excellent time management and planning skills
What can St John offer in return?
- Work within a committed and passionate organisation for purpose
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities to up-skill with additional training and development
If you are interested, then click Apply Now or you can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your cover letter and CV.
St John Ambulance (NSW) does not appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.