Staff Specialist/ Visiting Medical Officer in Anaesthesia
Manning Rural Referral Hospital
Permanent Full Time or Permanent Part Time
Manning Rural Referral Hospital is looking for an experienced Anaesthetist to provide quality clinical Anaesthetic services, participate in the supervision and training of Anaesthetic registrars and junior medical staff and to participate equitably in an after-hours and weekend duty roster.
Applicants must have a medical degree registerable with AHPRA and Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists or specialist recognition as provided for in the Staff Specialist's State Award.
Manning Rural Referral Hospital has 160 beds including 20 Mental Health beds and provides a broad range of specialist services including Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Intensive Care Medicine, Anaesthesia, General, Urology and Orthopaedics Surgery, Internal Medicine, Renal and Oncology services.
Taree is located on the Lower Mid North Coast of New South Wales, just 3 hours north of Sydney, 2 hours north of Newcastle and 1 hour south of Port Macquarie. The hospital serves a population of around 100,000 people encompassing an area of 3,732 km2.
The Manning Valley is home to a range of some of the best beaches in Australia. The area is surrounded by magnificent national parks.
Enquiries: Ms Jess Glover, Senior Medical Recruitment Consultant
Ph: (02) 6767 7063
1. A primary medical degree registrable with the Medical Board of Australia
2. Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetist’s or specialist recognition as provided for in the Staff Specialist (State) award or the Health Insurance Act of 1973
3. Extensive clinical experience in Anaesthesia
4. Commitment to continued training
5. Demonstrated ability to work within multidisciplinary teams
6. Commitment to quality assurance, audit and peer review
7. Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Jessica Glover on Jessica.Glover@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close:19 April 2019