Chief Operating Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
CompliSpace (View other jobs from this organisation)
Chief Operating Officer
We are the National leading provider of Governance, Risk Compliance (GRC) content integration solutions across a targeted range of industries and organisations in Australia. Our key differentiator is that we combine GRC consulting expertise with on-line publishing and workflow technology delivery to provide practical and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
Our focus areas are Education, Commercial (Financial Services and ASX listed entities) and the broader Not For Profit sector. Key areas of practice include Policy Management, ERM, Compliance, Complaints Handling, Privacy, HR, WHS, Student Safety, ASX Governance and AFSL Governance.
The role of Chief Operating Officer is a critical role within CompliSpace with responsibility for all National consulting and operationally focussed client activities.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination and oversight of all client implementation and consulting projects (there are approximately 200 active projects at any one time). We currently use SCRUM with JIRA to manage our projects and a key part of the role will be to ensure the excellence of this project management methodology moving forward.
- Co-ordination and oversight of customer relationship management (our software is currently install across over 550 sites around Australia.
- Development of the skills of our operations and consulting team members (approximately 30 people) across Australia so as to ensure the highest quality service outcomes for our clients.
- Maximising productivity outcomes by engaging the right staff and providing a platform within which all operations and consulting staff can perform to their maximum ability.
- Ensuring co-operation, collaboration and cultural uniformity between the CompliSpace Head Office in Sydney and inter-state offices.
- Working with team members to develop, document, implement and maintain, best practice workflow processes across all areas of operations and consulting.
- Ensuring efficient knowledge management practices across the operations and consulting team (we currently utilize a combination of Confluence and Box as our primary knowledge management systems).
- Coordination and oversight of CompliSpace's Help Desk function.
- Coordination and oversight of new content roll outs across client sites.
- Coordination and oversight of client user experience (UX) as new content is rolled out to clients.
- Coordination and oversight of the critical incident management process.
- Overall quality assurance of all content rolled out to clients and all consulting work being undertaken.
- Coordination and oversight of our complaints handling system.
To be considered for the role you will need the following expertise:
- A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably in business, law or accounting;
- 10+ years business experience post qualifying, particularly in a CEO, COO or general management role;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and execute on business strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in working successfully in cross functional teams;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing multiple complex projects simultaneously;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully implementing cultural change and developing staff in a professional services environment;
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team within a rapid growth professional services environment;
- Demonstrated experience in developing systems that provide for effective oversight and quality assurance in a multi-project environment;
- Demonstrated experience in working with technology based information management and database systems; (CompliSpace uses systems including Confluence, JIRA, Box, NetSuite as well as GRC software;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing governance and policy management frameworks within a business environment.
We have a team of over 70 passionate people around Australia. You will need to share the passion.
Please provide a comprehensive covering letter (including salary expectations, where possible) and resume. No agencies please.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time