- Ongoing Full Time (35 hours per week)
- Location: Parramatta
- Clerk Grade 9/10, Salary ($105,409 - $116,157), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
The Department of Justice provides an effective justice system by delivering programs and services which contribute to building safe communities and the protection of rights.
About the role
The Senior HR Advisor, Workforce Analytics contributes to the Department’s success by collecting and analysing HR data and metrics to identify important workforce trends and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the organisation.
This is a high-impact position; responsible for analysing workforce data and insights, particularly as it relates to workforce planning, succession planning, diversity/EEO, and talent management.
This role is responsible for ensuring the data is accurate and translated in a clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to key stakeholders.
For detailed information about the role and the key accountabilities and capability framework, please click here to download the role description.
Applying for the role:
To apply for this role you need to submit an application online via www.jobs.nsw.gov.au
When applying you will need to:
1. Answer the two pre-screening questions below – we are looking for you to demonstrate your competency in this focus capability.
- Please tell us what your experience is in developing and implementing workforce planning initiatives to improve organisational performance.
- Please provide examples of how you have developed HR dashboards/scorecards and communicated their benefits to stakeholders.
2. Attach a resume (maximum 5 pages) and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining how you meet the requirements and capabilities of this role as specified in the role description.
Contact: Don Giron, email@example.com or 02 8688 6487
Closing date: Thursday 26th October at 11.59 pm
A talent pool may be created for future ongoing and temporary roles and is valid for a period of up to 12 months.