We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Analytics & Reporting specialist to join the People & Culture Connect team. The successful candidate will responsible for supporting WaterNSW People & Culture function by translating workforce data and metrics into valuable visual dashboards and high-quality reports during cyclical P&C processes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Preparing a range of HR metrics and reports on but not limited to; people metrics, payroll data, diversity & inclusion etc.
- Preparing monthly org chart
- Review & understand multiple data sources across people systems
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements in P&C process and reporting including automation
- Generalist HR experience
- Experience in a similar role (Approx. 2-3 years)
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in effective issues and reputation management, and delivering solutions to complex policy matters
- Ability to develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Attractive remuneration package, including performance bonus
- A flexible, family friendly workplace
- Diverse and supportive team environment
- Excellent opportunity to grow in a high profile organisation and role
- Flexible location across NSW
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of employees and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of entry to all our workplaces. All applicants will need to meet this condition.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National Police check and medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au and the Position Description can be accessed here.
All applications must be lodged via an online application below - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 2 June 2022.