We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop-shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of the water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Customer Service Adviser to join their Customer Experience team. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to customer enquiries, including resolving / escalating complaints or concerns and providing specialist service and complex advice on regulatory requirements of WaterNSW whilst putting safety first at all times.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide first level escalation point for team members to resolve problems or assign to the appropriate alternative source
- Monitor customer inquiries and complaints to ensure customer issues are managed and resolved effectively
- Provide coaching to Customer Service Officers
- Provide efficient and quality advice and information services to customers and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Quality assurance to enhance the customer experience
- Determine training requirements, facilitate and deliver skills training across all aspects of the call centre
- Develop training and work instruction materials
- Management of learning and development programs
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to problem solve and communicate effectively internally and externally
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a call centre environment - highly desirable
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of internal and external parties
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and resolve issues in a mature and professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a busy team environment
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment will come highly regarded
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home) including a 9-day fortnight
- Permanent role
- Location is flexible (Sydney/Dubbo)
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of employees and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of entry to all our workplaces. All applicants will need to meet this condition.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National Police check and medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au and the Position Description can be accessed here.
All applications must be lodged via an online application below - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 26 May 2022