We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities. We also own and operate the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere and build, maintain and operate essential infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and to make a significant difference in improving business processes. The Audit Advisory & Analytics Manager is a newly created role and will manages the provision of audit advisory services, implementing targeted data analytics and delivery of assessments and analysis of business processes with specific focus on strengthening the management of risk and compliance with regulations and other obligations.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record in delivering results and value to business stakeholders as a leader or major participant in business improvement projects, gap analysis or assurance and risk advisory engagements
- Experience in successfully developing and implementing contemporary data analytics strategy within Internal Audit or similar function
- Experience in preparing reports to line and senior management and the board, e.g. assurance maps, insights reports, trend analysis
- Detailed understanding of assurance, risk management and compliance management frameworks and best practice
- Highly developed collaboration, business partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications to a degree level.
- Relevant professional qualification, e.g. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA
Reporting to the Head of Audit and Assurance, You will provide collaborative advice and partnering whilst educating managers and employees on the value of the audit and assurance programs.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment check/s including a National police check, Medical check and Working with Children Check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this/ these check/s.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description or email Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted