Risk Management Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Risk Management Specialist
- Remuneration : Commencing from $120,240 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, full-time opportunity
- Free gym membership
- Maintain your PSS Membership
- Canberra location
Our Business Services Group is looking for a highly skilled and analytical Risk Management Specialist to join our highly collaborative, dynamic and diverse group of professionals.
You will provide expertise and support through the application of Icon Water’s Risk Management Framework across the business and assist with the fraud control process.
A day in the life...
Using your expertise, you will:
- Review, monitor and continuously improve our risk management framework and ensure compliance with AS/NZS ISO 31000: 2018 Risk Management – Principles and guidelines.
- Undertake prevention, detection and response activities and ensure continual improvement of our fraud, corruption and unethical behaviour control process and its ongoing compliance with AS8001 - 2008 Fraud and corruption control.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of our branch business plan.
- Be customer focussed, flexible and forward thinking, using your skills to prioritise your work in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Review/design, prepare and finalise risk management documentation including policy, procedures, work instructions, statistical analyses, discussion papers and reports.
- Promote awareness of our risk and fraud control frameworks, through delivery of training, presentations and guidance material.
- Provide risk management support and advice across Icon Water business units including workshop facilitation, ad hoc guidance, formal review of business documentation and tailored solutions to meet business requirements within the framework.
About Icon Water
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage treatment plants, pumping stations to ensure we deliver safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Why should you work for us?
We pride ourselves on being an employer who has a focus on flexible working arrangements, dedication to professional development programs, generous salary and benefits and free gym memberships. We are a highly collaborative team that values a culture of safety, excellence and openness. We are committed to delivering quality service to our business.
To excel in this role, you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications or proven experience in risk management.
- In addition, relevant qualifications or proven experience in fraud control would also be an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO 31000 and related guidance.
Bonus if you have:
- Risk management experience in a medium-large organisation
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Does this sound like you?
If yes, log on our recruitment portal and submit your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet the key skills, knowledge and experience required to succeed in the role. Applications close 11 PM 23 April 2019.
To learn more about this opportunity please connect with Adam Smith on 02 6180 6161
- Closing Date:
- 23 Apr 2019
- ACT - Civic Square
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Risk Management