- Exciting opportunity to lead a newly formed, experienced team
- Be part of a highly engaged, influential and supportive senior leadership team
- Influence outcomes for customers through great partnerships across the supply chain
City West Water is privileged to service one of the fastest growing regions in Melbourne. More than one million people rely on us each and every day to provide safe, efficient and affordable services across the CBD, inner suburbs and the vibrant communities of the west.
This role will form a critical part of the senior leadership team within Infrastructure and Delivery. The role ensures the infrastructure and water and sewage quality management approaches are fit-for-purpose and can deliver safe, reliable and affordable services to customers now and into the future. This will be achieved by ensuring infrastructure and product quality are in place across our supply chain allowing us to provide efficient and effective services and shaping the future of a growing Melbourne through great partnerships.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Extensive experience in leadership positions in a complex and diverse environment
- Outcome focused and demonstrate strong values-based leadership
- Team oriented, an advocate for diversity and inclusion and influential in leading change
- Visible safety leadership in an asset industry
- Demonstrated experience with building and maintaining collaborative relationships internally and externally
The role will initially commence as a work from home arrangement.
We know diversity at City West Water is good for our people, good for our customers and good for our business. We are committed to building an inclusive working environment and welcome applications from First Nations people, people from across all life stages, people with disability and who identify as LGBT+ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of the application so we can assist you through the recruitment process.
For a position description click here. You can watch our careers video to find out why City West Water is a great place to work. Our benefits, policies and the great work we do in the community can all be viewed WORK180.
Let’s keep the conversation going, applications for this role close on 22 July 2020.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have a satisfactory police check.
We exist for our customers and to benefit our community