Director Growth Partnerships
Location – Support Office - Haymarket
Employment Status - Ongoing Full Time
About Service NSW
Established in 2013, at Service NSW our vision is to be recognised as the distinctive leader in the provision of government services to the citizens of New South Wales, and we are passionate about delivering a positive customer service experience! The Service NSW team is committed to making a difference. Our work is continually calibrated against core values of passion, teamwork and accountability to ensure focus is always on the customer.
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Director Growth Partnerships establishes and leads the design, development and implementation of comprehensive frameworks for delivering and managing growth opportunities for Service NSW. This will include establishing the program for strategic partner engagement, identifying and consulting with prospective partner agencies on business-related aspects of engagement with Service NSW, mapping business requirements with recommendations regarding feasibility, and translating business-related aspects of agency service delivery to opportunities and solutions to align with Service NSW strategic objectives.
The Director is recognised as the authoritative expert in partner transition and ensuring that strategic engagements are practical, sustainable, and supports Service NSW to maintain high-performing government services which deliver value to the NSW community.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Lead consultation and negotiation with prospective partner agencies with respect to business-related aspects of engagement with Service NSW, including mapping business requirements, providing expert and authoritative advice and making recommendations regarding feasibility.
- Design, develop and advocate the strategy and roadmap for agencies transitioning to Service NSW, ensuring Service NSW objectives are met and business strategies are agreed upon and feasible.
- Develop business strategies involving the identification, definition and understanding of diverse customer needs, responding effectively to concerns and addressing and resolving barriers to cooperation that may be raised by prospective client agencies
- Lead the planning, coordination and development of Cluster Strategy transformation sessions, to identify key customer service transaction opportunities for NSW Government agencies and Service NSW to collaborate on, and on board to the Service NSW omni-channel platform.
- Represent Service NSW on the Transactional Services Board to develop the pipeline of work for Service NSW.
- Work in partnership with internal communications team to organise client agency events and contact point within Partner Solutions for stakeholder engagement.
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply for permanent roles within Service NSW.
- Extensive experience working in diverse senior management roles aligning client and partner engagement strategies and solutions with corporate objectives.
- Extensive experience in identifying synergies across different portfolios, and opportunities for new products and services.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of contemporary customer service delivery concepts and practices
- Tertiary qualifications in business, economics or other relevant discipline will be preferred, and/or equivalent professional experience
To learn more about this opportunity please click here to download the Role Description
When applying you must provide:
A covering letter and an up to date resume clearly detailing your skills, experience and achievements as relevant to this position.
Applications close on Friday 3 August, 2018 [11:59 pm]
Appointment to this position is subject to a Criminal Records Check.
Want to know more?
For more information about the Service NSW recruitment process, please contact Amanda Branthwaite at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions related to technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email email@example.com between 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.