Service NSWCustomer Insights ManagerLocation:
Head Office - HaymarketEmployment Type:
Ongoing About Service NSW
At Service NSW our vision is to be recognised as the distinctive leader in the provision of government services to the citizens of New South Wales, and we are passionate about delivering a positive customer service experience!
As the Customer Insights Manager, you will gather, consolidate and interrogate all available data, information and research points of reference and knowledge content to identify, through relevant and current findings, recommendations for insight delivery by both customer and priority industries. This includes preparation of research reports, business cases, proposals, business process maps and evidence based recommendations to improve customer outcomes and meet Service NSW objectives.
As a Customer Insights Manager, you’ll use your skills to:
As a Customer Insights Manager, you’ll have:
- Define, implement, drive, and refine customer measurement programs and provide support across the Customer Experience function in developing customer centric initiatives.
- Identify gaps and actionable insights to measure our customer relationships and identify risks and opportunities across the customer journey.
- Analyse existing industry environments to develop identification and framework recommendations for industry prioritisation, using agreed metrics and parameters in conjunction with regulatory partners and Agencies.
- Drive change, monitor the impacts of change and close the loop through end-to-end customer feedback including listening across all channels, interpreting priorities and trending issues, acting on findings, working with stakeholders business-wide.
- Gain insight into the customers’ environment, needs and drivers based on data interrogation and investigation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven management level experience in development and delivery of end-to-end customer experience strategy and execution working across multiple industries.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Ability to quickly establish relationships and build trust with stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in translating data, research, analytics and information into actionable, insight driven outputs that support program improvements.
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant Marketing and/or Business discipline, or at least 3 years demonstrated relevant working experience in a senior research or related role.
To learn more about this opportunity please click here to download the Role Description. Remuneration
SNSW Grade 11/12 - The package includes a base salary range of $132,140 - $158,969, plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave leading. When applying you need to:
Provide a covering letter and an up to date resume clearly detailing your skills, experience and achievements as relevant to this position.
How to apply:
Applications can only be submitted electronically online through the NSW Government job site http://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au
Applications close on Sunday 28 January 2017 [11:59 pm]
Appointment to this position is subject to a Criminal Records Check.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions related to technical difficulties associated with lodging an expression of interest, please contact the support line on 1800 562 679 or email email@example.com between 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.