As a Senior Developer, you will utilise your in-depth technical knowledge and your experience to design and implement solutions to solve business problems.
The primary responsibilities of this role include;
- Be a key point of contact for end users requiring technology solutions support
- Deliver and support technology solutions - primarily on the Microsoft technology stack
- Develop technical and functional manuals to train technology and business staff
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience developing, configuring and supporting MS Dynamics, PowerApps and SharePoint Online solutions
- Experience working in a Government or highly regulated organisation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
How to apply
To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now' button, ensuring you include the following documents in your application:
- a short covering letter
- completed application form (see file attachment)
For further information on the position, please see the attached position description.
Court Services Victoria (CSV) is the employer of staff at all Victorian courts and tribunals, the Judicial College of Victoria, and the Judicial Commission of Victoria. CSV offers a wide range of legal and non-legal career options as well as attractive employee benefits.
CSV is committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment.