This role is crucial for the overall delivery of a contract management framework as you will play a significant part in shaping the way procurement will be done into the future.
It is an exciting time to be joining the Magistrate's Court of Victoria, as we embark on a digital procurement transformation with the core focus on delivering source to contract activities in a consistent and efficient manner.
About The Role
Reporting to the Manager Procurement, the Contract Management Coordinator is responsible for a range of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Leading the design and implementation process of a contract management framework across the Magistrates' Court of Victoria.
• Providing high level and detailed professional advice on contract management, practices, policies and processes to key internal stakeholders.
• Prepare reports and recommendations as required and provide regular progress reporting on the status of contracts against KPI's or other metrics for internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• Proven experience in developing and executing high quality procurement and contract management plans.
• Significant hands-on procurement experience in a project environment (or similar) with an emphasis on planning, executing and obtaining approvals for end to end procurement activities across a broad range of categories.
• Commercial acumen and a strong understanding of business, performance expectations and critical success factors to negotiate, manage and administer contracts and meet operational requirements.
• Designed and delivered training packages on contract management and other related procurement topics.
What we can offer you
In return we offer,
• A fantastic team environment
• An organisation where Procurement is truly valued
• Opportunities for training and development
• Career progression and acting opportunties
• Industry competitive salary
How to apply
To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now' button, ensuring you include the following documents in your application:
- a short covering letter
- completed application form (see file attachment)
For further information on the position, please see the attached position description.
Court Services Victoria (CSV) is the employer of staff at all Victorian courts and tribunals, the Judicial College of Victoria, and the Judicial Commission of Victoria. CSV offers a wide range of legal and non-legal career options as well as attractive employee benefits.
CSV is committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment.
Magistrates' Court of Victoria's vision is that all employees access and enjoy the same rights, responsibilities, resources and opportunities regardless of their gender, identity or cultural beliefs. The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is committed to providing a safe and respectful workplace and has zero tolerance for violence against women.