The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to be part of this exciting time of growth and change as we establish a new Court Support Services team at the out-of-hours Bail and Remand Court.
Based at the Melbourne Magistrates' Court, the new team will undertake assessments and provide brief, post-release support to people with multiple and complex support needs who are applying for bail.
We are currently recruiting to the following positions:
- A Team Leader (required to work shifts between 9am-10pm across weekdays and weekends)
- Two Advanced Assessment and Referral Practitioners (one required to work shifts between 2pm-10pm on weekdays and 9am-10pm at weekends and the other shifts between 9am-10pm across weekdays and weekends)
- Three Assessment and Referral Practitioners (two required to work shifts between 2pm-10pm on weekdays and 9am-10pm at weekends and the other shifts between 9am-10pm across weekdays and weekends)
We are seeking experienced professionals with relevant qualifications in social work, psychology or an equivalent discipline; extensive experience in assessing clients with complex needs and a flexible, team-based approach.
In return, CSS offers a unique opportunity to develop your leadership and clinical skills within a supportive team environment. You will be provided with ongoing professional development opportunities and be part of an out-of-hours, court-based team committed to supporting people with multiple and complex needs.
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online, outlining professional skills, knowledge and personal qualities. Applications should include:
2) a short covering letter and
3) completed application form (see file attachment).
You are only required to address the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Application Form. Individual responses to "key selection criteria" listed on the Position Description are not required. Attachments can be uploaded in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Applicants should view the full position description attached to this advertisement before applying.
For all enquiries regarding this position, please contact Nigel Phillips on 0400 792 557.
Applications close Monday 02 April 2018
Magistrates' Court of Victoria's vision is that all employees access and enjoy the same rights, responsibilities, resources and opportunities regardless of their gender, identity or cultural beliefs. The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is committed to providing a safe and respectful workplace and has zero tolerance for violence against women.