As the successful applicant you will guide, support and coach staff and managers, supporting organisational change and continuous performance improvement.
Other duties include:
- Effectively design, develop and facilitate a range of generic capability development programs aimed at staff and managers
- Review and evaluate L&OD programs and initiatives and present findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Provide specialist, authoritative, verbal and written advice
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and expertise in the design and delivery of generic capability development programs to a broad audience
- Experience in analysing a range of data to identify emerging issues and trends to provide specialist L&OD advice
- Relevant tertiary qualification and Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment are desirable
How to apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online, outlining professional skills, knowledge and personal qualities.
Applications should include:
2) A short covering letter; and
3) Completed application form (see file attachment).
You are only required to address the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Application Form. Individual responses to key selection criteria listed on the Position Description are not required. Attachments can be uploaded in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Applicants should view the full position description attached to this advertisement before applying.
For all enquiries regarding this position, please contact Carmel Barry (03) 9032 0707.
Applications close 21 May 2017