Metro is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused and who are at the core of our success. You will be joining an organisation that is known as a global leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, progressive and providing real work/life balance to their employees. Metro being a Registered Training Organisation will ensure you are supported and encouraged to develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed. Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage, monitor and maintain virtual and physical server fleet
- Manage and support core system services such as VmWare, Citrix, SCCM, MS Exchange and Active Directory
- Provide BAU support for incidents and service requests
- Participate in 24 X 7 on call support roster
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for ongoing maintenance and management of ICT infrastructure
- Provide detailed reports on system performance, up-time and capacity.
First and fore mostly, you care about people and safety. You thrive on a challenge and are constantly going over and above to come up with new solutions to drive improvements and efficiencies. Your ability to problem-solve and think laterally is second to none.
Your peers would describe you as a thinker and a problem solver. You are flexible, agile and adaptable to different paces and environments. Additionally, you value the importance of teamwork and listening, fostering positive working relationships and communicating effectively within a safety-critical environment. You have the agility to engage with a variety of stakeholders, and to manage multiple priorities while remaining focused on excellence.
Join a progressive organisation with a strong focus on developing its people. Enjoy great benefits, entitlements and flexible working conditions.
Enquires can be directed to Larissa Cain, 9610 3559 Talent Acquisition Specialist.