This is an exceptional opportunity to be involved in a rewarding NGO organisation. This position plays a key role in building capability in contract management and procurement to local agencies across the state.
You will have exceptional knowledge of NSW Government processes and procedures a subject matter expert, the position employs best practice contract management and provides critical advice and support to all contract managers across the Cluster.
About the role:
- Act as the primary source of knowledge and expertise for procurement policy changes and communicating updates to ensure the Institute strictly adheres to required guidelines and framework requirements
- Develop and provide training, mentoring and relevant documentation to support Institute staff in meeting the NSW Procurement policy requirements and changes
- Align both procurement and financial processes and procurement and project management documentation to streamline processes and ensure adherence to the relevant requirements
- Manage and update the Governance, Risk and Compliance Calendar to ensure governance requirements and reporting timelines are met
- Undertake an annual audit against the NSW Procurement Guidelines and Framework Directives to monitor and track compliance with the procurement procedures, guidelines and frameworks
- Complete Procurement Process for Contracts as determined by the COO to complete the purchase of goods / services for the Executive division
- Tertiary qualification and/or relevant experience and knowledge of NSW Procurement Policy, Guidelines and Framework
- demonstrated knowledge and understanding of legislative and governance and probity requirements related to procurement and contract administration
- strong communication and stakeholder management skills including the ability to engage with people from a range of sectors (community, finance, government, not-for-profit) and backgrounds;
- demonstrated understanding of the architecture and principles applying to complex commercial agreements, i.e. allocation of risk and its relationship with cost allocation, commercial principles etc; and
- experience in the procurement and implementation phases for complex, interactive commissioning processes including transaction design and refinement of contract management frameworks and processes.
For further information on this project please contract Vasil Spassov on email@example.com or call on 02 9641 5126.