The primary purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient contracts administration and governance support to the management of the division’s projects within a program.
About the role
- Support the compilation and construction of the tender, evaluation and selection of Professional Service Contracts, including obtaining firm prices and/or budget estimates for future works and variations and proof of necessary insurances
- Review, assess and process payment requests, variations and claims, and invoices in line with regular budget forecasting and cost reporting to management.
- Support the identification, reporting and mitigation of project risks, including record-keeping of personnel being used on the Contract and their qualifications as required under Engineering Authority provisions.
- Participate in the performance review and reporting for contractors and PSCs, thereby contributing to the monthly reporting process, variation and claims reports and Audit Reviews
- Assess and value variations and contractual claims, ensuring that the requirements of the contract are met
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline and experience contract/commercial support of delivery/infrastructure projects
- strong experience within a contract administration role from NSW Government
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you want to be part of NSW most sought after program of work, please apply now.
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.