Service Advisor, Operations - [Archived Advertisement]
Victoria Police (View other jobs from this organisation)
Service Advisor, Operations
- VPSG2 range $49,216 - $63,201 p.a. + super + leave loading
- One (1) full time, ongoing position available
- Working within the Transport Branch, Operational Infrastructure Department located at the Brunswick Dawson Street Police Complex*
About the role:
Having regard to the Victoria Police Fleet Management and Fleet Safety Strategies, the successful applicant will provide advice and support functions to internal stakeholders and service providers into fleet servicing and maintenance issues.
Some of your duties will include:
- Co-ordinate the on-site servicing and maintenance of vehicles performed by external contractors.
- Provide advice on and authorise vehicle mechanical repairs state wide in accordance with Transport Branch policy.
- Arrange and negotiate for warranty and other repairs, including the repair of safety related defects.
- Liaise with motor vehicle dealerships and manufacturers, Victoria Police personnel and vehicle repairers on a range of issues.
- Assist in monitoring the state wide network of approved service repair providers.
- Provide advice to Victoria Police staff on repair standards and servicing procedures as required and inspect/report on mechanical incidents raised by members across the fleet.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Experience in the servicing and maintenance function for a large specialist vehicle fleet.
- The applicant would benefit with previous Fleet experience and mechanical qualifications
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently.
Requirements and relevant information:
Highly desirable qualified Motor Mechanic
Possess a current Victorian Driver Licence
*Your usual place of work will be within the Transport Services Division, Operational Infrastructure Department, 20 Dawson Street, Brunswick, however you may be required to work at any other division within the Department as required.
How to Apply
Please click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this advertisement. Please view the full Position Description attached to this advertisement before applying. If you are experiencing accessibility issues, please open the Position Description through Acrobat Reader.
Applicants MUST address the full key selection criteria and include a resume within their application.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Gabriel Leone on (03) 9380 7369 or via email email@example.com.
If you have a disability / medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirement / adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact the VPS Recruitment Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: No applications will be accepted via email, applicants must click on “Apply Now” to submit an application.
Closing date for applications is midnight, Monday 7th August 2017
Find out what it's like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Closing Date:
- 07 Aug 2017
- VIC - Brunswick
- $49,216 - $63,201 p.a. + super
- Work Type:
- Full Time