- Do you have experience in being able to work under pressure?
- Help support CSIRO’s government relations strategy
- Join CSIRO & support strategic, organisation-level relationships with government
CSIRO is seeking to appoint an advisor to work within our Government Relations team.
As the successful candidate you will support the implementation of a government engagement strategy to enable CSIRO to better support the delivery of government priorities. You will be in a busy work environment where there is a need to manage and prioritise multiple tasks with varying levels of complexity and urgency.
Your duties will include:
- Support the implementation of CSIRO’s government relations strategy.
- Support the implementation of the communications and engagement plan for key government stakeholders.
- Support government engagement coordination across CSIRO through information sharing, monitoring of government engagement activities and regular interactions with staff who engage with government.
Location: Black Mountain ACT
Salary: AU$83k – AU$94k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior liaison/communication skills gained through relevant tertiary qualification and /or demonstrated work experience.
- Demonstrated high level of analytical capability and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and representational skills and the demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as the ability to work across organisational boundaries to deliver a one-CSIRO approach.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the Negative Vetting 1 level.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday 24 January 2021, 11:00 pm AEDT