- Contribute to jobs and economic growth in Victoria through science and innovation
- Engage senior leaders within CSIRO and the Government
- Join CSIRO and make a difference.
CSIRO’s Business Development & Commercial team offers a motivated Relationship Manager the opportunity to develop relationships and promote CSIRO’s capability with the Victorian Government. As the Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the execution of the Victorian Government Strategic Relationship Agreement including the coordination of the steering committee and working groups, coordinating across CSIRO and the relevant Victorian Government departments.
Your duties will include:
- Implementation, execution and management of state government Strategic Relationship Agreement/Memorandum of Understanding and the steering committee/s and/or working groups outlined in the Strategic Relationship Agreement/Memorandum of Understanding, ensuring priority focus areas for engagement based on state government investment priorities and CSIRO capability
- Relationship alignment with CSIRO (Board, Executive, CLT) and representative decision makers in the Victorian Government
- Developing and managing new business models for engagement and broadening CSIRO’s relationships with Victorian departments and agencies.
- Managing reporting and forecast management tools – Active Scorecard including defining new Victorian Government engagement targets
- Developing and maintaining strong trusted advisor relationships with key/senior executives within the Victorian Government departments
- Developing and implementing a program in conjunction with business units to achieve and grow the revenue pipeline across CSIRO from these departments in line within budget expectations.
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Salary: $131K to $145K plus up to 15.4% Superannuation
Tenure: Three (3) years
Ref no: 57241
To be considered you will have:
- A university degree in conjunction with demonstrated achievement in senior advisory and managerial roles, ideally with postgraduate managerial qualifications.
- Ability to partner effectively with Victorian Government departments and ministers to achieve and grow Business Development and/or Commercial impact with revenue, focusing on return on investment to maximise organisational results.
- Ability to proactively identify, build and develop a portfolio of senior executive relationships, to support delivery of impact objectives and meet current and future revenue goals.
- Ability to deliver end-to-end conversion of strategic Business Development and Commercial opportunities with a focus on driving and supporting efficient commercial contracting.
- Proactively seek and influence multiple key stakeholders, within a complex and ambiguous environment, to achieve a successful outcome.
- Experience in building a high performing team, providing coaching and development opportunities across the breadth and depth of a complex team that delivers high standards in service delivery as well as technical output.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria: Position Description
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: To apply for this position please one document containing your CV/Resume and cover letter . Please upload these as one document.
Applications Close: 19 June 2018