What we're looking for
As part of our Customer & Ticketing Assurance branch, you will be responsible for being the key relationship and product knowledge advisor for the iUSEpass program both within PTV and externally. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager Ticketing Products, you will also work across the Ticketing Products team to provide managerial and operational support.
- Exciting opportunity to provide specialist support across a key Victorian government initiative
- Docklands location, close to Southern Cross Station
- Fixed term contract (until December 2018), salary from $90,890 plus super
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Institution Partners, within Government and across key internal stakeholders
- Monitor performance of channel whilst identifying and facilitating the implementation of actions to increase stakeholder and customer satisfaction
- Provide recommendations and work with stakeholders to identify and implement business improvement opportunities
- Produce monthly reports to identify the status of channel operations
- Adhere to contractual obligations and escalate issues when required
- Contribute to the wider Ticketing Products team, providing support as required
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Communication, Information Technology or related discipline
- Previous experience working with technical teams/ vendors, advocating for excellence service delivery
- Previous experience working within commercial and contractual frameworks
- High level analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to seek effective solutions and develop actions for implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey ideas and information across all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing and competing priorities and meet urgent deadlines in a project environment
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Sound good? We hope so! To view the Position Description and to apply, please click the ‘Apply Now' button below. Your application must include a covering letter and separate resume attached (MS Word compatible). For further information about the role, you can contact Steven Letizia on (03) 9027 4668.
Applications close: 11:59pm, Sunday 28th May 2017.
PTV offers its employees a range of employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, a free public transport travel pass, free access to our Employee Assistance Program and a supportive health and wellness program, ‘Healthy Me @ PTV' – just to name a few!
To learn more about what it is like to work at PTV, please visit our company website www.ptv.vic.gov.au.
Public Transport Victoria is committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and supports diversity and flexibility. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.