- Progressive Government Department
- Initial 6 month contract + EXT
- Parramatta CBD
A highly regarded Government department in Sydney is looking to engage an experienced Application Developer to develop and maintain the departments Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform that supports sites across the state. The successful Application Developer will be offered an initial 6 month Contract with the view to extend at an attractive Hourly Rate!
The successful Application Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Develop integration into AEM from Brightcove to allow authors to select videos published on Brightcove in the AEM
- Assume technical responsibility for all stages of the software development process to ensure compliance with development standards and achievement of documented requirements
- Provide ongoing third level technical support for programs and systems;
- Analyse and resolve problems, and where necessary, follow-through with external service providers
The successful Application Developer must have experience in the following;
- Experienced with AEM back-end development working with customisation of AEM components.
- AEM Certification (Highly Desirable)
- Proven design, analysis and/or programming expertise into the development and/or enhancement of complex computer-based programs, systems and prototypes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC workflow tools and frameworks, systems development and testing methodologies,
This is a rare and highly sought after opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful AEM Application Developer will be offered an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number LS0722 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com