The Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre is Australia's leading sport and recreation facility with eight indoor heated and UV filtered pools, is currently seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals who enjoy working with children for Swim School Instructor positions.
This role would be ideal for mothers, fathers, students, nannies or grandparents who are seeking stimulation in a rewarding and energetic environment; with all the employee benefits of these world class facilities.
Successful applicants will have fantastic working conditions including;
- Full access to the SSCT's fitness facilities and programs upon payment of $99
- Full access to our state of the art pools, diving boards, fitness centre, basketball courts, squash courts, badminton, table tennis and many more facilities designed for elite competition.
- Crèche facilities
- 50% discount on all SSCT school holiday programs
- 25% discount on Swim School enrolments
- 15% discount on SSCT birthday parties
- 10% discount on retail and food outlets
Many hours and shifts are available across the seven days of the week, during school hours, after school hours & on the weekends. We have career paths available for industry professionals as well as those looking for a little extra work while the children are at school. Weekend availability is a must!
We are seeking qualified AustSwim Infant/Preschool or Swim Australia Babies & Toddlers as well Learn to Swim Instructors
- Aust Swim - Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety OR
- Swim Australia - Teacher
- HLTAID 001 CPR
- Working with Children's Check - Victoria
This is an exciting opportunity to establish your career pathway with the premier multi-sport industry leader. There may also be opportunities to complete traineeships in Leadership & Management or Fitness.