Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Registered Nurse Grade 5 Classification
- Cross campus oversight between Alfred and Caulfield and Sandringham
- Full time ongoing position
Come and work with the best at Alfred Health which is a main provider of health services to people living in the inner south east suburbs of Melbourne and is also a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria.
The department of Endocrinology and Diabetes specialise in all aspects of general endocrinology (pituitary, thyroid, adrenal, calcium and metabolic disorders, gonadal disease). Diabetes - acute and chronic care, and diabetes education including and gestational women.
You will manage a growing team of diabetes educators. It is a cohesive team of dynamic nurse’s experts in their fields and with a passion for all things diabetes. The team is involved in inpatient /outpatient diabetes education, insulin pump therapy, CGMS, smart meter technology and gestational diabetes.
Working as the Diabetes Education Manager you will be a key member and key leader of a multidisciplinary team and work closely with medical staff, the Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes.
The successful applicant will:
- Credentials in Diabetes Education and current registration with AHPRA
- Provides professional support the Diabetes Clinical Nurse Consultant/s and management
- Have advanced clinical knowledge and skills in Diabetes
- Demonstrate and have experience in leading and managing a team
- Experience in change management and process redesign favourable
- Expertise in Insulin pump and CGMS is desirable but not essential.
In return Alfred Health have great staff benefits such as salary packaging, discounted private health insurance, close to public transport.
For more information please view the position description:
For any queries please contact Daniella Chiappetta on 9076 3317.
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Website: www.alfredhealth.org.au http://www.alfredhealth.org.au/