William Angliss Institute Sydney Campus offers a broad range of qualifications in hospitality, cookery, and foods that are endorsed by our relationships with industry. Our product range includes tailored diploma programs offered in conjunction with our business partners, apprenticeships in cookery, patisserie qualifications and compliance training for the services sector.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Student Recruitment Officer to join the team in NSW. This position is a great opportunity for a recent marketing/communications/business graduate (or demonstrated progress towards completion).
- Assist the Business Development and Student Recruitment Coordinator NSW with the marketing and communications activities for NSW;
- Participate in marketing activities designed to enhance the Institute's brand position and recruitment outcomes in NSW;
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development and Student Recruitment Coordinator NSW and Manager Training NSW as required;
- Maintain an accurate knowledge of course and program information to support the delivery of effective customer service; and
- Built relationships with job seeker networks and agencies to create a separate student recruitment pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills and written and verbal communications skills;
- A friendly and professional manner, along with strong organisational skills; and
- Experience of digital communications, including the placement of contents on websites using social media and electronic direct mail.
Application close date: Wednesday 24 January 2018 at 3pm.
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply for this job" link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Ray Petts on (02) 9125 5180.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at http://www.angliss.edu.au/about/employment-at-angliss
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.