- Footscray location, close to public transport
- Salary circa $63k per annum
- Achieve the best outcomes for our clients & our community
- Applications close 16 May 2019
State Trustees provides Victorians with financial and legal assistance during all stages of their life, including specialised services and products such as Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services, and Personal Financial Administration.
For more information about how State Trustees assists Victorians please visit our website www.statetrustees.com.au
About the Role
Playing a key role in our business, our New Business Consultants provide information and answers questions regarding State Trustees products and services with a focus on deceased estates and State Trustees estate administration processes.
- Communicate information to callers regarding State Trustees' products and services
- Seek information from callers & external parties about the deceased's personal, financial and legal affairs
- Identify & action opportunities to promote products and services
- Conduct after-call clerical work to facilitate the customer service experience
- Create, update and maintain client data
- Provide information on other State Trustees products to align with marketing campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- Sales, customer service and administration experience
- Professional communication skills, with the ability to deal sensitively with distressed or emotionally sensitive callers
- Sound analytical skills and computer literacy including competent use of Microsoft Office
Knowledge of deceased estate administration and Wills will be highly regarded.
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please include a cover letter and CV.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.