- Salary circa $110k plus 9.5% super
- Based at our Head Office in Footscray (10 mins from CBD)
- Applications close 18 April 2019
About the Company
State Trustees is a state government owned company that plays an important role in building awareness and educating the community to protect the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians - we believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that's why we exist.
For more information about State Trustees and what we offer as an organisation, please visit www.statetrustees.com.au
About the Role
You will develop and maintain Salesforce solutions for various applications and projects within State Trustees. This includes providing expert technology based administration and configuration for the Salesforce.com and Force.com platform act as the trusted advisor to business users.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in an IT or business related discipline or equivalent extensive experience
- Experience in architecture, design, and development of applications built with Salesforce
- Proficient with SQL and Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, declarative Salesforce tools (Workflows, Process Builder, Data Loader etc.)
- Proven capability in data and object modelling
- Experience with external web services and integration with custom and vanilla Salesforce API's
- Well-developed professional communication, analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Experience using source code / version management products (preferably SVN and PVCS)
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please include a cover letter and CV.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.