State Trustees provides Victorians with financial and legal assistance during all stages of their life, including specialised services and products such as Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services, and Personal Financial Administration.
For more information about how State Trustees assists Victorians please visit our website www.statetrustees.com.au
About the Role
With responsibility for contributing to the success of marketing at State Trustees, you will be accountable for co-ordinating marketing administration and developing, delivering and reporting on marketing activity, both on and offline, in support our growth strategy.
- Marketing and administrative support within a range of acquisition and retention activities.
- Conception and design of marketing materials and content for a range of offline and digital mediums to drive leads, subscribers and awareness
- Event management and co-ordination, including expos, festivals, conferences and exhibitions.
- General website maintenance and updates through the CMS.
- Assist in the delivery of email programs through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analyse and report on marketing results.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or a similar related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in similar marketing role
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing communication strategies, advertising, communication and sales support materials
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Ability to produce creative and innovative solutions
- Experience in report and presentation preparation
- Graphic Design skills, i.e. IN Design, Adobe
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please include a cover letter and resume.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.