- Role can be located at either our Footscray, Dandenong or Bendigo office
- Applications close 15 July 2018
About the Company
State Trustees is a state government owned company that plays an important role in building awareness and educating the community to protect the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians - we believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that's why we exist.
We have an uncompromisingly client-focused working environment that is supportive, inclusive and team-oriented. We employ approximately 400 people from a range of backgrounds and industries enabling us to provide administration, trustee and estate related services - as well as, the State's community services obligations, for the public benefit, often in circumstances where no other provider will meet their needs.
About the Role
The purpose of this position is to provide a high level of customer service and to make financial and legal decisions for a portfolio of clients under an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA).
Your responsibilities in his role will include:
- Liaising directly with clients and their family members
- Engaging regularly with service providers and industry professionals to ensure clients receive the service and benefits in accordance with their needs
- Developing and maintaining client budgets including approving payments
- Providing high quality reports and written correspondence
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong customer service, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and be adaptable in your delivery
- Ability to prepare commercial standard correspondence, reports, and recommendations
- Understanding of lifestyle issues faced by customers
State Trustees offers a range of employee benefits; including career development, health and well-being programs, flexible working conditions, education assistance, purchased leave, an employee assistance program, reward and recognition program, free will preparation, retailer discounts, charitable workplace giving and an employee social club. However most importantly, you will be part of an organisation that is committed to delivering a public benefit to the Victorian community.
Watch our video on why we are a great organisation to work for and why you should consider joining State Trustees by copying this link in your browser; State Trustees - Our People (YouTube)
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please include your cover letter and resume.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.