- Located at our Head Office in Footscray (10 mins from CBD)
- Help champion organisational change
- Job Share Opportunity - 2 Days per week
- Applications close 27 July 2017
About the company
State Trustees is a state government owned company that plays an important role in building awareness and educating the community to protect the legacy and financial affairs of Victorians - we believe every Victorian deserves to live on, that's why we exist. We employ close to 400 people, across three office locations, our people come from a diverse range of backgrounds and industries providing administration, trustee and estate related services to the Victorian community.
We make a difference in the lives of Victorians by providing an empathetic, dedicated and client centric service - the best interests of our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role
As Senior Organisational Development Consultant, you will be accountable for leading State Trustees' cultural program. You will bring with your extensive knowledge of tools including Human Synergistics' organisational culture inventory, you will deploy your real-world experience in reshaping culture across the organisation, creating both whole-of-company and local initiatives to embed constructive, humanistic and client-centric behaviour.
You will be a critical voice in shaping our leadership development, succession planning, career development, learning and development programs and competency framework. You will also create and implement initiatives that foster engaged and informed leaders and employees. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders alike to curate – and where appropriate, deliver – programs of work to ensure learning needs are met.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Qualification in organisational development, business, human resource management or psychology, or relevant experience
- Experience with the Human Synergistic culture and leadership inventory tools and accreditation in LSI
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing cultural development programs
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing and talent management initiatives and process such as succesion planning and career development Effective project management & reporting skills
- Well defined facilitation skills
State Trustees offers a range of employee benefits; including career development, health and well-being programs, flexible working conditions, education assistance, reward and recognition program, free will preparation and an employee social club. However most importantly, you will be part of an organisation that is committed to delivering a public benefit to the Victorian community.
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please address the “Knowledge, skill and experience requirements” section in the attached Job Specification.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.